The 3WAY team is looking to expand our reach through a network of trusted partners. As a distributor, you will be responsible for promoting and selling our products in your designated region, and we will provide you with the necessary support and resources to succeed.
This is a great opportunity for you to leverage your experience and network to grow your business and earn a lucrative income.
What You’ll be Doing
- Source new business and revenue through outbound prospecting efforts and effective follow-up to achieve repeat buyers via calls and social media connections
- Quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customer orders
- Identify the needs and challenges of prospective clients
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators and other quotas (KPIs) to drive overall business growth
- Attend meetings to strategize, discuss goals, sales reports and marketing
- Driving new customer acquisition, increased engagement and social commerce, as well as influencer management
What You Bring
- Previous channel distribution sales, outside sales, marketing or related experience
- Knowledgeable of the construction industry – specifically tools of the trade and processes involving drywalling and mudding
- Understand retail business financials to consult with dealers on pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI
- Intermediate computer proficiency with the ability to learn new software quickly (CRM Software, Microsoft Office Suites, Zoom and Teams and social media platforms
- Keeping consistent and organized documentation to maintain a customer database
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Extremely comfortable engaging with prospects over phone or social media platforms
- Go-getter personality with a history of meeting and exceeding goals and customer expectations
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a highly results-driven environment
- Resilience to deal with sales leads that may not pan out and results oriented
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please let us know and we'd be happy to set up a call to discuss further.
We are ready to take our business to the next level, are you going to join us?
If we have captured your interest and would like to learn more about this opportunity, simply respond to this email, or user our contact page, and send us a quick introduction about you and your industry experience along with your availability and time commitment you would have to dedicate to this role.